Did you know that thousands of Australian’s are utilising their Self Managed Super Funds to invest in cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), XRP (XRP) and many others?
At CoinSpot we make managing your cryptocurrency and Self Managed Super Funds as simple as possible.
Benefits of using CoinSpot to manage your SMSF’s cryptocurrency portfolio include;
- Easy to use interface
- Friendly and local SMSF support team to assist with on-boarding and customer enquiries
- You can choose to invest in over 250 different cryptocurrencies
- Easily manage your tax and audit obligations with EOFY year reporting
- Read-only API interface for accountant and fund managers to track your portfolio
- OTC (Over-The-Counter) services available for high volume trading
- Trade from asset-to-asset (coin-to-coin) with any currency on the platform
In order to create a Self Managed Super Fund account to Buy Bitcoins on CoinSpot you will need the following information regarding your SMSF Trust:
- Registered Trust name
- Registered Trust address
- Trust ABN
- A copy of the Trust deed
- Trust beneficiary details
We have a friendly local support team here to help you get setup and guide you every step of the way. Contact our helpful team today.
We recommend speaking to your registered tax professional for individual advice and to check the Australian Tax Office and Business.gov websites for
the latest information. The ATO provides tax information about using your SMSF to purchase Cryptocurrencies at the below link: