Terms of Service
This website with URL address www.coinspot.com.au is owned and operated by CoinSpot (ABN 98 939 062 695). Should you continue to use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Should you not agree with any of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘CoinSpot’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to CoinSpot, the owner of the website, whose registered office is Level 13/114 William Street, Melbourne VIC. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Victoria, Australia.
- The information and services provided by this website is for your general use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and services found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and services may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or services on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- You hereby acknowledge your understanding that trading digital currencies carries a high level of risk. Before deciding to buy or sell these instruments you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some of all of your investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.
- Extreme and professional effort is made to keep the data on the website, and the digital currency contained in CoinSpot’s wallets secure. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, any cyber-attack, hacking or social engineering that causes a loss of digital currency.
- A portion of your digital currency may be stored on a third-party service, with no identifiable information to you sent to the third party. Only third parties with a similar focus on security and track record of safety will be used, however we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, any cyber-attack, hacking, social engineering, business or system failure that causes a loss of digital currency.
- It is your responsibility to determine what, if any, taxes apply to the payments you make or receive, and it is your responsibility to collect, report and remit the correct tax to the appropriate tax authority, regardless of jurisdiction. CoinSpot is not responsible for determining whether taxes apply to your transaction, or for collecting taxes on your behalf.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.